Friday, November 5, 2010

THE BITCH -.-

ESTHER YAP IS A BITCH,let me tell u guys why.First of all,she called me,sue en,chelsea and samantha bitches.im not even a girl-.- then,she said we ignore her,she didnt even call us to chat and she said we ignore her,wow,i didnt know that is so called IGNORE-.- then benen found a piece of paper in her drawer,she said she wishes she was in 6H with her "REAL FRIENDS" wow,i didnt know she had friends,surprising :O and then,just bcause i called,sue en ,samantha and chelsea AWESOME( which they are) she said i act bitchy,well,LOOK WHOS talking -.- FINALLY,she acts innocent infront of 6h,she said she has done no wrong,complete opposite of it,well esther yap,i pity u,maybe u didnt have friends thats why u did that,i understand u :)
U UNMANNERED BITCH WHO DOESNT HAVE FRIEND :D

15 comments:

  1. I thought you were a girl so I called you a bitch. I didn't call you to chat? Right. You gotta be deaf not to hear about 5 times of your own name..? Wow. Big surprise that I have friends? Hm. Don't be jealous that you don;t have any. And I didn't called you bitchy because of that, loser, Lol. I act innocent infront of 6H? I said I have done no wrong? I know part of it is my wrong too. I didn't say I have no wrong, deaf bitch. You understand me? I didn't know bitches could understand people. EPIC GRAMMAR FAIL, LOSER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! bitches can type,wow,surprising,good job bitch,i'll buy u some dog food to eat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh...idiots will be idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea right esther yap is bitch no... is bitchessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree what harold said cos i saw the whole thing bout the paper thingy..
    Sry esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. ellie: you no nid feel sry for the bitches loser esther yap. kay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy bcuz i'm the 1 who found de paper. Hear that Bitch. Fuck u! Mua hah hah hah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's not really so bad larh, dont be so mean. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. im actually doing my hw now at 8.25pm uk time and i hope next time you see this post it'll be in a few years

    ReplyDelete